Manufacturing processes can be controlled within a factory environment. Consistency can be maintained, providing a few simple steps are taken to look after the machinery and service moving parts before they wear out.
However, repeating these standards in homes across the UK presents far greater challenges. In recommending our preferred partners you can expect the same exacting attention to detail when it comes to replacing your sashes.
That’s why we have a strong selection process for our suppliers. We’ll only allow companies to join who:
- Demonstrate sufficient experience in sash window installations
- Can prove to us they are reliable
- Possess a level 2 NVQ in Fenestration to show competence in all practical aspects
- Share our commitment to excellence
Installers selected to join our network come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Some were master carpenters, who despite appreciating timber, knew only too well the maintenance issues of external wooden surfaces and wanted an alternative material to offer customers.
Others have installed windows all their lives, either working for other companies or freelance, before starting their own business.
Many have showrooms and all are independent, professional businesses, authorised to be our sash window suppliers.
As part of our commitment to you, we regularly assess each of these installers to make sure they continue to comply with our standards and provide you with great service. Each will work to your requests, look after your home and safeguard your possessions.
No matter where you live in the country there will be an installer willing to help assess your requirements; from Cornwall to the Highlands.
Your Bygone preferred installer will care about your home as much as you do.
If requested, they will:
- Ask questions and listen to why you’d like to replace your windows
- Illustrate how they intend to resolve any issue you have
- Demonstrate a sample window
- Inform you about other work they’ve done nearby
- Explain your choices of internal architrave and finishing
- Provide a written proposal for your consideration
Because of our stringent competence process, we have no hesitation in recommending any of our partnership companies to you.Back to top