Another easy way to add value to your home
Monday, February 04th , 2019
If you are considering selling your home in the warmer months, start planning to tidy up your garden in Spring by making some elementary and structural changes that will make your garden more attractive to buyers. Start with the basic decluttering and maintenance such as: -
- Feed and manicure the lawn
- Remove litter and dead plants
- Cut back any trees and shrubs that are overgrown
- Cut beds and boarder into interesting shapes
- Add interest with colourful plants and planters filled with flowering plants.
- Freshen up fences with a coat of paint in neutral colours
- Remove any unsightly clothes lines
Once you have done the basics you can consider the following ideas which will add even more buyer appeal.
- Improve privacy by adding fences or mature trees
- Plan out the garden into specific areas such as eating/barbecue, seating, work area, and lawn
- Adding a deck between the house and garden will create the impression of greater living space
- A summer house is highly desirable for some people
- A good sized shed will add useful storage space for gardeners and families
- Add a water feature to mask background noise and to create a peaceful environment.
Whatever changes you are planning to enhance the value of your home, if at any stage you are considering replacing old draughty timber box sash windows, look no further than the Bygone Collection.
These low maintenance timber alternative windows not only look like the timber originals but they come with a full 12 year guarantee that would be a great legacy to leave with your buyer! For sound advice when you are ready to change your sash windows, find your closest Bygone Premier Partner here https://bit.ly/2lSWz0a.
Learn why you get better windows because of these
Request a Quotation
Would you like to see a sample, discuss your requirements and options, or obtain an assessment of the costs for your project?
If you would like a copy of our brochure please click the download button at the bottom of this page.