PRIVACY & COOKIES
Masterframe Windows Ltd, manufacturers of the Bygone Collection understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of all our customers and will only collect and use personal data in the ways that are described here and in a way that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law.
Masterframe Windows Ltd guarantees our commitment to respect and protect your online privacy. This includes your need and your right to know what we do with any personal information you might share with us. It also guides our company’s policies regarding the management of data, including how your information is collected, processed, and used.
THE COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
Personal information is collected from you through your completion of our enquiry form on the Bygone Collection website or when you e-mail us an enquiry or contact us by phone.
Once you have opted in for us and your nearest Bygone Installer to contact you with regards to your enquiry, the information we request is as follows : -
- Telephone number
- E-mail Address
- Your preferred method of contact
How we use your data:
This information is requested so that we can in the first instance respond to your enquiry by posting you a letter and a brochure.
- We then pass on your details to your closest Bygone Approved Installer so that they can quickly respond to your enquiry and provide you with a personal and professional service.
- The Bygone Approved Installer will only contact you regarding your specific enquiry and any sale in relation to that enquiry. The installer would need to seek your explicit permission to use your data for any other purpose.
- If you have selected e-mail as your preferred method of contact, we will send you some short research asking for feedback on the service you have received. This research will be hosted on the Survey Monkey site and although we ask for your name you are not obliged to fill in that question.
- With your permission, we will very occasionally contact you with new product information, promotions, special offers, competitions and research. You will not receive any unlawful marketing or spam and we will not pass your details on to a third part for marketing purposes.
- You may request to receive all the information we hold for you, or request to opt out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at Masterframe Windows Ltd, 4 Crittall Road, Witham, Essex CM8 3DR.
How long will we keep your personal Data
Where we store your personal Data
We will only store your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR. The data is stored on company servers that are password protected and cannot be freely accessed.
WEBSITE AND COOKIES
Every time you log on to our website your IP (Internet Protocol) address registers on our servers. Your IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to you. We do not use this technology to get any personal data against your knowledge or free will (i.e., we don’t automatically record e-mail addresses of visitors). Nor do we use any information for any purpose other than to help us monitor traffic on our website, or to cooperate with law enforcement officers should we be requested to do so.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.
To improve our services and provide you with more relevant content and to analyse how visitors use our website, we use a number of different cookies on our site.
The list below describes the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. If you are not happy with this, then you should either not use this site or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting (called “Incognito” in Chrome, “In Private” for Internet Explorer, “Private Browsing” in Firefox and Safari etc.). You can refuse the cookies as described below.
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allow visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Google+. In order to implement these buttons, and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. Please be aware that these sites are likely to be collecting information about what you are doing all around the internet, including on this website.
To refuse to accept cookies please follow the below instructions:
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools” “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”
- In Chrome, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking the “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content Settings”
- In Safari, you can block your cookies settings by selecting “Preferences”, “Privacy” and selecting “Always block”. Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on your interactivity with some websites.